It is the responsibility of this position to direct and participate in process design efforts from a lead technical perspective according to customer’s inquiries which can be supported by process guarantees provided by GasTech. The purpose of the Position is to oversee and develop the equipment sizing, instrumentation requirements and other design details to minimize equipment cost while maximizing process efficiencies.
- Provide a primary process engineering focus and direction for all US inquiries.
- Perform lead resource planning for the estimating/process engineering effort.
- Perform lead work on process simulations and develop Process Flow Diagrams, and Heat & Material Balances.
- Compare process designs to previous GasTech or published designs to optimize design competitiveness.
- Develop sizing information for Process Equipment (heat exchangers, distillation columns, separators, filters, compressors, pumps, treaters, reboilers, contactors, etc.) provided in the form of equipment data sheets.
- Direct and assist in developing total plant or process control philosophy.
- Calculate plant/process recoveries and utility/power requirements.
Pay is based on experience.